Marriage is one of the most important milestones in our lives. We, therefore, want to celebrate this special day most memorably. Which better way to do so than with picture-perfect memories! In the words of Karl Lagerfeld, “a picture captures a moment that’s gone forever and impossible to reproduce.”
Emilia Romagna is one of the most beautifully scenic places in Italy and Europe. You can let your imagination of possible wedding venues run wild through an Emilia Romagna Wedding Photographer. From theatres, museums, castles, and beaches, you are spoilt for choice.
Below is a list of exquisite places in Emilia Romagna, where you can promise undying love to your significant other. These places are all recognized by civil authorities, and they are nothing less of picture-perfect.
- Theatre: For the performed art lovers, a classical theatre would be a perfect venue. Your wedding will feel like performing a premier. The most popular theatres are; Teatro Regio and Galli theatre. Go ahead and ring up the curtain!
- Castle: If your fantasy has always been fairytales, a castle would be a perfect dream come true. These castles are no fantasy; they are as real as day. Walk your fairytale wedding in the following castles; Torrechiara, Castel Sismondo, and San Leo.
- Historical Residences: History has a way of making its magic in romance. There are exclusive villas and historical buildings where you can say ‘I do.’ They are all tailored to personal taste and affordability. There is something for everyone. They include; Villa La Clausura, VIilla Mussolini, and Villa Delizia Del Verginese.
- Nature: Lovers of nature are not left out. There are the scenic valleys of Comacchio and Casone di Valle. These green sites have a calming ambiance like no other. If you want a simple wedding with breathtaking scenes, these sites are what you are looking for.
- Seashore: Imagine the breathtaking view of the ocean and the hush whispers of the waves as you say your vows. It would be an unforgettable experience for you and the love of your life. This is what Rimini and Riccione cities in Emilia Romagna have to offer.
Special wedding planning tips
- Plan early. The earlier you start planning, the easier it will be, and you will have more time to polish up your plan
- Determine the approximate number of guests you are inviting before selecting a venue
- Set a realistic and most importantly, an affordable budget
- Book the best photographer you can (which is me!)
Why it’s important to have the best Emilia Romagna wedding photographer?
- A beautiful story is told through photography. You will be able to relive those wedding memories.
- Photography will capture for you the moments of your wedding that you missed
- Take an emotional journey. A professional Emilia Romagna Wedding Photographer will capture intimate moments that will revive the emotions.
- You will have high-quality pictures that you can display in your home. This is in the form of framed pictures and photo albums.